TOP-3 affiliate networks

Cosmolot partners

0

1052

0

Official affiliate program from a direct advertiser and the first licensed online casino in Ukraine – Cosmolot. One of the most famous casino brands in Ukraine.

0

1052

0

PlayCash

0

446

0

PlayCash

0

446

0

PlayCash is an affiliate network in iGaming verticals that creates conditions for maximum profit. The PP team offers an individual approach to each partner and free tools for working with traffic.

0

446

0

TOP-3 advertising networks

TrafficJunky

595

Canadian ad network specializing in the sale and purchase of adult traffic for all GEOs, device types and operating systems. Hosting sites include our own Internet portals (PornHub, Extremetube, Keezmovies, etc.), as well as pa...

595

Mgid

557

Mgid

557

American network working with native advertising formats. Buys and sells traffic from all possible GEOs. Almost 80% of the traffic on the platform comes from the Bourgeois, the remaining 20% comes from the so-called CIS countri...

557

EVADAV

699

EVADAV

699

Advertising network for monetizing and buying traffic. Four advertising formats are presented: push notifications, In-Page, Popunder, NativeAds. Detailed targeting and high volumes of traffic worldwide. Additional tools and ben...

699